Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Clients in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when a Client visits our site or one of our Revolution PTS locations, registers interest on the site, telephones us directly, leaves a message with our call answering service, fills out a form (online and other), responds to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Clients may be asked for, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, date of birth, exercise history, past or present injury, past or present allergy or illness, past or present medication, dietary requirements (if any). Clients may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from Clients only if they voluntarily submit it such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site or Personal Training related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Revolution PTS may collect and use Client’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site: We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your initial enquiry regarding our service as well as other customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize Client experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Clients as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Clients provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Clients information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address or phone number to send a Client requested information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site or at our locations.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission by opting in.
If a Client decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on May 15th 2018.