Jane lost an inspiring 3.7kg during Revolution Personal Training’s last 30 day challenge!
Revolution’s Top Tips Before Starting a Weight Loss Challenge
- Plan plan plan. Try to plan your meals/snacks and when you will work out in your weekly schedule. Managing your time having a plan to stick to is fundamental during weight loss.
- Organise a food shop. Make sure you organise a food shop full of delicious, nutritious foods that you enjoy eating. Prepare balanced meals that contain protein such as lean chicken, eggs or fish, good fats such as avocados, olives or nuts and some balanced carbohydrates such as grains. Don’t forget your veggies too!
- Measure your progress. Make sure you take a picture and know your weight and measurements before you start. Having regular check ins and progress reports will help you stay on track and let you know if you need to change anything up if your weight stagnates or fluctuates.
- Have a goal. Know what you want to achieve and equally importantly, why you want to achieve it over the 30 days. Understanding why losing weight, changing your shape and improving your health is important will help you take the right actions when you need to.
- Be consistent. Stick to the plan you have made and be consistent with your workouts and your healthy meals. It’s so easy to revert back to less than ideal food choices or skip workouts. This is where disciple and knowing the why behind your goal comes into play.
Have a think about your goals this coming weekend and take time out to organise and plan so you’re ready to hit the ground running.
Any questions? Let us know if we can help you.